Thursday, August 12, 2010

Jr. High!!!

Whoo hooo, my first day of jr. high was awesome... In english we had to write something unique about ourselves...and then we had to guess what everyone put down...I wrote that I collected spoons, and of coarse kendyl knew everything about them, so she was like yelling out to the class all about them, but it was funny so, i wasn't really mad. But we ended up talking about my spoons for about 10 minutes I would say. But by Science (6th period) I really wanted to go to sleep, but I didn't...I am so excited for another day. 

~maninajar~

3 comments:

  1. i know!! that was the best day i love jh!!!!!
    spoons!!! lol <33 ur blog!! kendyl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha totally, u were hilarious during class. soooooo entertaining!!! Whoohoo spooooooooons!!!!!!!!!! luv ya Kendyl, the first day was the begin of the rest of the year, and boy was it GREAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I remebe rthe first day... but it was a long long itme ago :P

    ReplyDelete